From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:26:34
1 Bryan Østergaard napsal(a):
2 > On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 03:46:47AM +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 >> And you come here to tell us that people shouldn't get confused by these
4 >> 'very few' retirements, that the sun in still shining nicely and we are
5 >> recruiting people as always? And that you will continue silently
6 >> watching the trolls team associated around mips and ciaranm call people
7 >> fuckheads, idiots and making a gutter of something that's supposed to be
8 >> a development mailing list?
9
10 > Never said anything like that.
11
12 So, what are you planning to do about this? Sorry, but all I've seen
13 here so far is evading the real problem and saying people they should
14 ignore ciaranm and alikes. This apparently doesn't work, any other plan?
15
16 Like, any plan to make the mips team totally poisoned by ciaranm's
17 stupid elitism and infallibleness behave in a civilized way again? Any
18 plan to make -dev ML a productive place for development again? Sorry,
19 ignorance is not a boon, as proved by this thread and many others in the
20 past.
24 Best regards,
25
26 Jakub Moc
27 mailto:jakub@g.o
28 GPG signature:
29 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
30 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
31
32 ... still no signature ;)