From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Devmanual text on ChangeLogs
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:00:50
1 On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:44 AM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr."
2 <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
3 > I'm fine with shipping a trimmed down versions to users, but I think the
4 > full version must be easy to access.
5
6 If the changelogs were accessible via a predicable URL then a simple
7 command-line tool or portage option might display them on request.
8 echangeinfo cat/pkg is probably no harder for the average end-user to
9 type than less /usr/portage/cat/pkg/ChangeLog.
10
11 Rich