From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EXTRA_ECONF and EXTRA_EMAKE
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:31:51
1 On Wednesday 06 October 2004 12:23 pm, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > If we are going to get into more cross compiling we are going to need to
3 > append extra stuff to these variables so that we can hook into econf and
4 > overwrite some the variables that portage itself spits out by default.
5
6 econf [extra cross compiling stuff] || die
7 emake [extra cross compiling stuff] || die
8
9 in reality, the cross compiling stuff we've been pushing back into portage
10 (CBUILD/CTARGET/CHOST)
11
12 > Where do you get your information that this is intended for users and
13 > users alone?
14
15 i relay merely the portage gods have spoken unto me
16 -mike
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list