From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposal: make gentoo-core publicly read-only
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:09:30
1 On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 03:35, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Friday 27 June 2003 23:50, Stroller wrote:
3 > > I am sure both these lists are closed for very valid reasons, but how about
4 > > opening the archives of the -core list after 3 months or so, much in the
5 > > way that national classified documents are often published after 50
6 > > years..?
7 >
8 > Were it not for the fact that there are currently no archives of any of the
9 > gentoo lists, let alone -core, I think this might be a good proposal.
12 An Archive of this list can be found using
13 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-dev
14 The marc system has quite a few bannerless searchable online mailing
15 list archives.
18 > Paul
19 >
20 > ps. Of course creating archives should allready have been done some time ago
21 --
22 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
23 Gentoo Linux Developer (Hardened)
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list