From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o>
Subject: Re: Facilitating user contributed ebuilds (Was: [gentoo-dev] The future of the Sunrise project)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:22:07
1 Am Montag, 13. Juni 2016, 09:50:15 schrieb Alexander Berntsen:
2 >
3 > > I still think you're underestimating the need for centralization.
4 > > What you call a "core/base" package is probably going to end up
5 > > being anything listed in a dependency. That is a LOT of packages,
6 > > actually - we're not just talking about libc and zlib.
7 >
8 > It's not a lot compared to how many we have today.
9
10 Please do me a favor and emerge @system on a fresh stage installation, with
11 USE=kde ...
12
13 ... So,
14
15 * does KDE go into the curated repos? or
16 * will the useflag functionality be discontinued?
20 Andreas K. Huettel
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 dilfridge@g.o
23 http://www.akhuettel.de/