From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: vapier@g.o, bronksos@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: media-sound/xmms2/xmms2-0.7.ebuild (v2)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:58:41
> > --destdir="${D}" \ > you need to give the DESTDIR to configure ? no wonder xmms2 sucks
Completely my fault. Moreover it ignores the option in configure phase (same with '--without-ldconfig')
> > ${CTARGET:+--with-target-platform=${CTARGET}} > i highly suspect this isnt what you think it is. if this option is for cross- > compiling, then use ${CHOST}.
Yeah, I have messed them. Then rest is hopefully fixed too (new ebuild attached). Thanks for the review! -- Sergei

File name MIME type
xmms2-0.7.ebuild text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature

Subject Author