From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Categories (was: kde-apps: searching for new homes)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:00:12
1 On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:08:16AM -0500, Damon M. Conway wrote:
2 >I'd like to recommend something like the sysutils category from the FreeBSD
3 >ports system. Things like load meters, battery meters, password
4 >generators, and other misc system utility kind of stuff. Some candidates
5 >for this category would be:
8 Aggreed. I'd also like to recommend an x11-misc for stuff that needs X but
9 don't fit under any other category.
12 Ben Lutgens
13 Sistina Software Inc.
14
15 What's the difference between root and God ?
16 God doesn't think that he is root.