From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux 1.0_rc5 status update
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:58:37
1 On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 07:00:58PM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:
2
3 > I hope you both have a wonderful vacation - glueckliche Ferien!
4 >
5 > For those of us who have already installed and are successfully running a
6 > gentoo system, would we have any need to reinstall and go through all the
7 > 30+ hours of compiles to get back to where we are now? Has anything
8 > essential changed, other than having a more reliable boot cdrom and,
9 > hopefully, error free ebuilds?
10
11 Everything *should* go ok.
14 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>