From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moving more arches to dev profiles
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:31:14
1 On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:09:55 +0200
2 Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Markos Chandras
5 > <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
6 > > I propose the following arches to lose their stable keywords
7 > >
8 > > - s390
9 > > - sh
10 > > - ia64
11 > > - alpha
12 > > - m68k
13 > > - sparc
14 >
15 > +many.
16
17 ++many.
18
19 If any of these arches considers themselves to be a major arch; they
20 need to speak up and let us know if reasonable, but then we also need
21 to ensure that we draw more manpower to such major arch.
22
23 There's maybe one or so important in the server world; but as I don't
24 have a good enough clue about that, I'm not going to name any names.
27 With kind regards,
28
29 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
30 Gentoo Developer
31
32 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
33 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
34 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D