From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Great start
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:07:34
1 On Tuesday 16 April 2002 13:54, John Morhous wrote:
2 > The most notable problems include selected kernel options not showing up
3 > in the compiled kernel (including the ones that are required to
4 > operate), and several other issues that prevent the system from coming
5 > up properly (GRUB not liking the layout, devices coming up, etc). Some I
6 > could fix with utilities like tomsrtbt, but they all ended up forcing me
7 > to fdisk and try again.
10 In the kernel configuration enable experimental drivers (they are not that
11 experimental at all), and a whole new world will open for you
12
13 Paul