From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slacker archs
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:03:36
1 Brian Harring wrote:
2 > [many statistics]
3 > Aside from that, aparently props should be given to sparc; seem to be
4 > on top of things.
5 >
6 > Either way, data to chew on.
7 >
8 > ~harring
9
10 Much thanks for the stats, Brian, it does help to have extra
11 perspective. And yes, eroyf is doing a heckuva lot to get things
12 keyworded -- I don't think we should drop mips support or anything
13 (heard that suggested elsewhere), unless the MIPS team themselves think
14 it's not doable anymore).
15
16 The numbers you've shown are a helluva lot better -- more honest in the
17 breakdown -- than the others. These show a lot more of what's really
18 been going on.