From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: d2racing911@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Questions about SystemD and OpenRC
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:30:06
1 On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:33:59 -0400
2 Sylvain Alain <d2racing911@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > The KDE team seems to work on that too :
5 > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=134052539215508&w=2
6
7 it's actually worth it.
8 more user-spread FUD or however you like to call it on the topic than
9 I'm not sure if *devs* are actually working on that. I believe there's
10
11 > Now I understand why some devs are working hard to make Mdev working
12 > with OpenRC.
13
14 different, you could as well disable USE=udev and use regular udev.
15 equivalent to KDE/GNOME/whatever without anything? And if it's no
16 But you are aware that KDE/GNOME/whatever+mdev would be practically
17
18 > They want to replace Udev/SystemD with Mdev/OpenRC and solve this
19 > situation.
20 >
21 > Sylvain aka d2_racing
22 >