From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] --disable-debug, my friend...--disable-debug
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:15:55
1 i might point out that there is no debug use flag atm.
2 i'm not saying there shouldn't be one, just saying
3 one doesn't currently exist so i dont code for it.
4 as soon as one gets put into use.desc i'll rewrite ebuilds
5 -mike
6
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "Jon Nelson" <jnelson@×××××××.net>
9 To: "mike" <vapier@×××××××.com>
10 Cc: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
11 Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 22:22
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] --disable-debug, my friend...--disable-debug
15 > On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:23:09 -0400