From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: eselect module for choosing between gnash and netscape-flash
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:40:52
1 David Leverton wrote:
2 > Yeah, that would be even better, but it doesn't seem to support
3 > SeaMonkey (and a quick Google didn't find one that did), let alone
4 > Konqueror, Opera, etc. I mainly thought the module would be a sensible
5 > idea because there's already one for the Java plugin, but I suppose it
6 > could get messy if people start doing it for other types of plugin. It's
7 > up to you guys, I guess. :-)
8
9 Kinda makes you think they shouldn't be specific to types of plugin,
10 doesn't it? There could be an eselect browser-plugin module that can
11 select various types of browser plugins. Not sure how a 4th level would
12 fit in with eselect as far as usability etc goes, though.
13
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie