From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo usage in companies
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:47:42
1 Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 > I'd like to collect your success stories, endorsements and case studies so we
3 > can present to the rest of the world how using Gentoo makes your life easier
4 > and is totally awesome.
5
6 I had a similar thing in mind, too. Nice to see, you're goinf for it.
9 > I would suggest that you _don't_ reply to this mailinglist but directly send
10 > me an email. Otherwise it'd be a long, but very offtopic thread which I'd like
11 > to avoid (and we had enough of those already ...)
12
13 If they send to you the bottleneck is a single person. You know you are
14 busy with other stuff, too. How about the gentoo-project mailing list
15 as the suggested destination, instead? That would also allow me to
16 follow that very mail stream.
20 Sebastian