From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New policy: LDFLAGS should be respected
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:00:18
1 2008-07-26 01:07:42 Gilles Dartiguelongue napisał(a):
2 > Le jeudi 24 juillet 2008 à 18:36 +0200, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar
3 > Arahesis a écrit :
4 > > I would like to suggest new policy stating that packages should respect LDFLAGS.
5 > > Small amount of packages which ignore LDFLAGS should be patched to respect them.
6 > > Such patches are usually small and easy to write.
7 > >
8 > > This policy is required to allow QA team to fix packages which ignore LDFLAGS.
11 > this question might sound stupid, but what are you actually trying to
12 > fix ?
13
14 I'm trying to fix lack of policy about respecting LDFLAGS. I'm also trying to
15 improve QA level in Gentoo.
18 Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis