From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #14: security updates based on GLSA
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:52:20
1 On Saturday 23 August 2003 08:10, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 >
3 > According to http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/metastructure/projects.xml
4 > there is a security subproject under the qa project, but noone assigned
5 > to it (if the page is up2date). I agree that there should be more people
6 > on it (same situation as with portage a few weeks ago).
7
8 We are still looking where the security subproject will be put in the system,
9 but there will be one. Mind you, it is not a herd but a project. Herds are
10 ebuild collections, and I don't see the security people maintaining ebuilds
11 (in their security role).
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze