From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] KEYWORDREQ and STABLEREQ keywords
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:49:58
1 On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 11:39:21 -0400
2 Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I've been setting them just in case someone has a workflow/automation
5 > involving the keywords that hasn't been updated in ten years. If you
6 > kill the keywords, I wouldn't have to worry about that, so +1.
7
8 And that's pretty much the same thing I've been doing.
9
10 I imagine if these keywords go, then people trying to rely on them in
11 clients of various descriptions will start hard-erroring when they use
12 them.