From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] KEYWORDREQ and STABLEREQ keywords
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:39:27
1 On 4/11/20 11:33 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Now that we have proper components for keywording and stabilization,
5 > the old keywords are redundant. Nevertheless, some people still set
6 > them. I would like to propose two solutions going forward. Either:
7 >
8 > 1. We kill both keywords, and just rely on components, or
11 I've been setting them just in case someone has a workflow/automation
12 involving the keywords that hasn't been updated in ten years. If you
13 kill the keywords, I wouldn't have to worry about that, so +1.