From: Norberto Bensa <norberto+gentoo-dev@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag: examples
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:15:32
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:46:15 -0300 Norberto Bensa
3 >
4 > <norberto+gentoo-dev@×××××××××.cx> wrote:
5 > | And when you go to use.local.desc all you see is:
6 > |
7 > | cat/package:flag1 - enables flag1 compilation/support
8 > |
9 > | It doesn't say what flag1 is good for! So you end up Googleing, etc...
10 >
11 > You might want to file bugs for these...
12
13 I was just thinking how to make this easy for everyone; I mean, easy for devs,
14 users, and bugzilla. I'd not want to fill b.g.o with descriptions for UFlags.
15
16 What about something like the duplicates thread from f.g.o? A bug -and only
17 one- at which everyone could contribute descriptions.
18
19 Best regards,
20 Norberto
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list