From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "password-store@×××××××××××.com" <password-store@×××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call to Emacs Gentoo Devs: Help Make My Package Pretty?
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:54:06
1 On 8 May 2014 22:23, Jason A. Donenfeld <zx2c4@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Would somebody help me to make the ebuild do the right thing with the
4 > emacs stuff? It would be most appreciated.
7 Title of the mail is a little confusing/distracting/misleading and kinda
8 made it hard for me to initially understand what you were trying to do, not
9 to mention, one has to read the mail to ascertain what its trying to ask
10 prior to knowing if it is valid or not.
11
12 ( And by that I mean, the title is such that people may not consider it
13 relevant to them when it is, or may consider it relevant to them when it is
14 not ).
15
16 For example, a better title would perhaps have been "Advice on installing
17 emacs libraries/utilities in a non-emacs specific package?" Or similar. (
18 specifically having "emacs" and "advice" in your topic ).
23 Kent