From: Omer Cohen <omerc.net@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PHP5 Unstable ?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:26:29
1 I've been working with it since it came out.
2
3 And I made big projects with more then a few classes and objects and it all
4 worked fine, I didn't have any problems with it.
5 It's not like a group of 100 people from microsoft tested it and said it's
6 ok, the entire community of PHP developers agreed it's alright and aprooved
7 it.
8 we're talking about one of the biggest OC communities.
9
10 I believe it's stable enough to get marked as stable on the portage tree.
11
12 Regarding the remark of not overriding the system, what I ment is that I
13 there's no reason to manualy unmask a stable product..
14