From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:23:50
1 On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 03:03, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
2 > This is true. However I seriously doubt the use-case where a user
3 > goes into /usr/portage/* and browses for packages that way. I've
4 > never done that for the time I've been a developer and also the time
5 > before that when I was a user. Of course this doesn't mean other
6 > don't... I'd be surprised though.
7
8 For what it's worth, I frequently use the categories as a way to search
9 for things. When I decided that I wanted to look at cd recording guis,
10 the first thing I did was see what we have in app-cdr.
11
12 -g2boojum-
13 --
14 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>