From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk1 vs. gtk2
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:30:24
1 Enrico Weigelt wrote:
2 > Yes, I'll file a bug on the whole gtk issue and all packages
3 > using this ugly hacks.
4
5 You can save your time. Really. And vastly more important, save our
6 bug-wrangler's time. You've already filed a bug. It was closed as INVALID, and
7 except for you nobody in this thread agreed with you. It won't get anywhere,
8 because you're the only one pushing for that change. I can assure you that every
9 single bug for every package you file will get marked as DUPLICATION of the
10 first bug, which was closed as INVALID.
13 Kind Regards,
14
15 Simon Stelling
16 Gentoo/AMD64 Developer