From: Ryan Reich <ryan.reich@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Inotify and (f)crontabs
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:48:34
1 On 7/7/07, Ryan Reich <ryan.reich@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I've tarred and bzipped the whole ebuild directory and attached it;
4 > it's only four kilobytes so I hope no one minds (this letter is
5 > probably longer). I don't know where the correct forum to submit this
6 > sort of thing for comment is, so if this isn't it I'd be happy to take
7 > it somewhere else. But I thought anyone following this discussion
8 > would like to see it here.
9
10 There hasn't been a single post to this end of the thread since I
11 wrote this letter. Is it just not that interesting an idea?
14 Ryan Reich
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list