From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Ryan Reich <ryan.reich@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Inotify and (f)crontabs
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:38:31
1 On Monday, 9. July 2007 23:43, Ryan Reich wrote:
2 > On 7/7/07, Ryan Reich <ryan.reich@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > ...
4 > > I've tarred and bzipped the whole ebuild directory and attached it;
5 > > it's only four kilobytes so I hope no one minds (this letter is
6 > > probably longer). I don't know where the correct forum to submit
7 > > this sort of thing for comment is, so if this isn't it I'd be happy
8 > > to take it somewhere else. But I thought anyone following this
9 > > discussion would like to see it here.
10 >
11 > There hasn't been a single post to this end of the thread since I
12 > wrote this letter. Is it just not that interesting an idea?
13
14 Thanks for following up on the issue.
15 Please attach the ebuilds to the bug if one exists (as plain text, not
16 compressed), or open a new one.
17
18 Regards,
19 Robert