From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] July Council Meeting: Requested Agenda Item
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:57:00
1 After waiting for my replies for 24+ hours I presume they disappeared
2 into a blackhole while we were lacking lists, so I'm resending.
5 -------- Forwarded Message --------
6 > From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
7 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
8 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] July Council Meeting: Requested Agenda Item
9 > Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:13:37 +0100
10 >