From: Cory Visi <merlin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Developer with need for urgent IT assistance
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:07:41
1 Gentoo developers and community:
2
3 I have an urgent need for IT assistance with a client of mine in Manhattan
4 (New York, NY, USA.)
5
6 They have a single Gentoo Linux server, custom built, performing
7 everything from file servering to Groupware solutions (Lotus Domino).
8 This is a 32 person operation, with the majority of users off-site, and a
9 heavy dependency on e-mail.
10
11 They have a crisis situation where they need an elevated level of support
12 that I cannot provide. They would need to speak to someone today, if
13 there was interest.
14
15 Ideally, I would like to recommend a larger consulting firm with a call
16 center, a team of local consultants (Manhattan-based), and a stockroom of
17 server parts and ready-to-deploy servers.
18
19 Less ideally, but possibly more realistically, I would like to work with a
20 team of local, professional consultants with diverse expertise (Lotus,
21 Gentoo, hardware.) These consultants would have a relationship directly
22 with my client, which could possibly become long-term.
23
24 Please respond with only serious inquiries. I am prepared to refer you
25 immediately. I will provide a phone number if the offer is appropriate.
26
27 Thank you,
28 Cory Visi
29 --