From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Training points for users interested in helping out with ebuild development
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 10:42:43
1 On Friday 08 May 2009 12:19:28 Duncan wrote:
2 > Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> posted pan.2009.05.06.17.25.14@×××.net,
3 >[..] If a potential recruit isn't interested in IRC,
4 > Gentoo isn't interested in them as developers."
5 >
6 > Which, I suppose, is good to know, agree or not.
7 Ok now you are overreacting. Joining IRC 2 times in your life ( just for the
8 review/recruit process ) is not that hard. I am sure you know that but for a
9 weird reason you are not willing to admit it. Recruit process takes about 3-5
10 hours on IRC. Can you image how long it would take assuming you have a real
11 time recruitment process over e-mail?
12 --
13 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
14 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sunrise/Sound]
15 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org