From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New metastructure proposal
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:54:11
1 On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 18:13 +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > Wow. I'm glad to see that yet another thing I spend so much time
4 > > working on is marginalized or otherwise discounted because someone
5 > > couldn't take 3 seconds to check their facts before making a post. The
6 > > stage4 concept is alive and kicking. It is one of the targets made by
7 > > catalyst, and likely something we will be utilizing much more in later
8 > > releases.
9 >
10 > I think that announcing such good news in -dev would be a great idea and
11 > nobody will complain.
12
13 What "news" exactly? That catalyst still supports a code branch it's
14 had for some time now? *grin* There's nothing "new" to report.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
19 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
20 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
21 Gentoo Foundation