From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New metastructure proposal
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:16:23
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Wow. I'm glad to see that yet another thing I spend so much time
3 > working on is marginalized or otherwise discounted because someone
4 > couldn't take 3 seconds to check their facts before making a post. The
5 > stage4 concept is alive and kicking. It is one of the targets made by
6 > catalyst, and likely something we will be utilizing much more in later
7 > releases.
8
9 I think that announcing such good news in -dev would be a great idea and
10 nobody will complain.
11
12 Cheers,
13 -jkt
16 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth