From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use.force support
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:01:53
1 Seems like use.force might be a bad name..... when I first read the
2 email, and saw use.force, the first thing that came to mind was
3 "gentoo forcing something?" and even after reading the email, I
4 wouldn't expect to be able to override something that was "forced."
5 I'm not sure what a better name would be, but I think there may be
6 one...
7
8 also, wouldn't the override be in use.unforce? >_<
9