From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags dri, cups, pppd
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:17:33
1 Mike Frysinger schrieb:
2 > On Sunday 20 January 2013 10:54:55 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
3 >> Yes, I mentioned this in another post already. We can use EAPI=1 IUSE
4 >> defaults instead. But this will not change any systems so I fail to
5 >> see the point behind this. This will only move clutter from profiles
6 >> into ebuilds.
7 > where it should have been in the first place. if it's a package-specific issue,
8 > then it belongs in the package.
9
10 It is a common issue shared among all packages and package versions that
11 have this flag. So I think the profile is the correct place.
14 Best regards,
15 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn