From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] No 'real' editor in /bin ?
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:01:09
1 >>>>> "Alexander" == Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de> writes:
2
3 Alexander> So wouldn't it be wise to either install nano in /bin if
4 Alexander> that's gentoo's default editor *sigh* or put vi into /bin
5 Alexander> as you normally know that on any unix the one editor that's
6 Alexander> always there is vi.
7
8 I admit it's rather disturbing to not have vi as part of the base
9 system. nano is perhaps ok for new Unix users but it's a mess for
10 me. That's the first ebuild i've emerged.
11 --
12 Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1334764725 secondes