From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, desktop-wm <desktop-wm@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] afterstep herd is empty
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:11:48
1 El mié, 09-10-2013 a las 20:54 +0300, Samuli Suominen escribió:
2 [...]
3 > I meant that for long as desktop-wm@ herd is there, it should be used
4 >
5 > But you have a very good point, the desktop-wm@ herd has been quiet for
6 > years and it's one of those herds that doesn't make sense because no
7 > maintainer can run all of the WMs the herd pretends to maintain
8 > So I would go for removing the herd altogether, WMs should have
9 > individual maintainers
12 I fully agree, will proceed in a week with both then. Also, CCing
13 desktop-wm alias here and, if you want to maintain something under that
14 herd, please get it (and remove the herd from metadata to save me from
15 doing that work in all the packages ;))
16 sys-libs/libixp
17 x11-misc/bbappconf
18 x11-misc/bbcd
19 x11-misc/bbdate