From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:30:46
1 Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 >
3 > I definitely would like to see this. Just a few days ago I was
4 > considering adding a comment along the lines of "we need a maintainer
5 > for this package, that's why nothing is happening" to some bug reports.
6 > NEEDMAINTAINER is clearly a neater solution.
7 >
8 > *Thumbs up*
9
10 Give me a few days, and I should be able to add the resolution.
11 Resolutions are one of the most painful things to add to bugzilla (the
12 version we're running now requires hacking the source. Supposedly in the
13 next version it's a web form). Be patient and the force will be with you
14 all.
15
16 -Jeffrey
21 Jeffrey Forman