From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New virtuals for libudev and libgudev
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 04:19:04
1 You broke the gentoo-x86 by masking these virtuals without the already
2 converted reverse
3 dependencies.
4 Plus I told you to not bother me about this until there is something
5 broken, or you get
6 this banned by the PMS, or you get this feature dropped from the PM.
7
8 I took the liberty to unbreak the tree for you. Don't ever touch my
9 packages again unless
10 they are broken.