From: Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto <humpback@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Softlevel and netwok configurations
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:27:58
1 In my laptop i have softlevels to boot in different locations, like for
2 example at home i want to start netmount but don't need exim and on the
3 road i dont want netmount but i need exim and stuff like that.
4
5 My problem is that on different places i need different network setups.
6 On the road i want to start net.eth1 in dhcp mode, while at work i need
7 eth1 with static ip and wep and at home i want to start eth1 with static
8 ip and no wep.
9
10 Is there a way to have different options with each runlevel?
13 Gustavo Felisberto
14 (HumpBack)
15 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~humpback
16 Blog: http://blog.felisberto.net/
18 It's most certainly GNU/Linux, not Linux. Read more at
19 http://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html .