From: Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto <humpback@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Softlevel and netwok configurations
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:27:58
In my laptop i have softlevels to boot in different locations, like for
example at home i want to start netmount but don't need exim and on the
road i dont want netmount but i need exim and stuff like that.

My problem is that on different places i need different network setups.
On the road i want to start net.eth1 in dhcp mode, while at work i need
eth1 with static ip and wep and at home i want to start eth1 with static
ip and no wep.

Is there a way to have different options with each runlevel?

--
Gustavo Felisberto
(HumpBack)