From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Place of EAPI variable in ebuild
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:19:08
1 Petteri Räty kirjoitti:
2 > Petteri Räty kirjoitti:
3 >> Usually it's best that ebuild variables follow the order that is in
4 >> skel.ebuild. So know we should decide where to place EAPI. I suggest we
5 >> put it it after LICENSE as that's where the more technical stuff like
6 >> SLOT starts. Attached a patch for skel.ebuild.
7 >>
8 >> Regards,
9 >> Petteri
12 > The predominant options seems to be before inherit so let's go with that
13 > then. Will post more details on eclass stuff once I get further with
14 > java stuff.
17 Plah the patch was not the latest version that I committed. Let's try again.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri

eapi-location.patch text/plain