From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:25:49
1 On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:38:48 -0400
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > dont get me wrong, i hate documenting common sense as much as the
5 > next sane guy, but it seems Gentoo has come to the point where this
6 > needs to be done
7 >
8 > many thanks to the Ubuntu guys and to solar for doing the real work
9 > here: http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/xml/conduct.html
10 >
11 > i dont see how anyone can be against this (unless you're a
12 > terrorist!), so this is on track to be integrated as-is into the dev
13 > handbook Etiquette section
14
15 The last two paragraphs aren't really acceptable for a code of conduct
16 from my POV. And I'm referring to the general meaning there, not the
17 specific wording.
18
19 Marius
20 --