From: Lars Wendler <polynomial-c@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:41:37
1 Am Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:10:51 +0300
2 schrieb Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>:
3
4 > On 10:43 Sat 19 Oct , Daniel Campbell wrote:
5 > > On 10/19/2013 10:32 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
6 > >...
7 > > > x11-wm/fluxbox
8 > >
9 > > I'm not a developer (but have a completed dev test that doesn't know
10 > > where to go...). I'm interested in nabbing x11-wm/fluxbox (and any
11 > > related projects that are still alive). I use Fluxbox daily and
12 > > keep an eye on upstream. It'd be nice to be able to contribute
13 > > something worthwhile to Gentoo, even if it's just one package (for
14 > > now).
15 >
16 > I'll add myself to fluxbox and probably everything related to fluxbox
17 > but as u know I'm not so active nowadays so anyone who is willing,
18 > should add him/herself too.
19 >
20 > @Daniel, you can help by proxy-maintaining fluxbox or if you want to
21 > become a gentoo developer I can mentor you if you don't find someone
22 > else in your timezone.
23 >
24 > By the way, are you sure, guys, you want to remove the desktop-wm
25 > herd at all?
28 I take x11-wm/icewm and x11-themes/icewm-themes
29
30 Cheers
33 Lars Wendler
34 Gentoo package maintainer