From: Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:10:58
1 On 10:43 Sat 19 Oct , Daniel Campbell wrote:
2 > On 10/19/2013 10:32 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 >...
4 > > x11-wm/fluxbox
5 >
6 > I'm not a developer (but have a completed dev test that doesn't know
7 > where to go...). I'm interested in nabbing x11-wm/fluxbox (and any
8 > related projects that are still alive). I use Fluxbox daily and keep an
9 > eye on upstream. It'd be nice to be able to contribute something
10 > worthwhile to Gentoo, even if it's just one package (for now).
11
12 I'll add myself to fluxbox and probably everything related to fluxbox
13 but as u know I'm not so active nowadays so anyone who is willing,
14 should add him/herself too.
15
16 @Daniel, you can help by proxy-maintaining fluxbox or if you want to
17 become a gentoo developer I can mentor you if you don't find someone
18 else in your timezone.
19
20 By the way, are you sure, guys, you want to remove the desktop-wm herd at
21 all?
24 Panagiotis Christopoulos ( pchrist )
25 ( Gentoo Lisp Project )