From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linux World Expo
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:28:56
1 On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 23:34 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 10 July 2006 14:38, Joshua Jackson wrote:
3 > > So who's planning on going? Basically I'd like to know who's planning
4 > > on going. I'm still undecided about it honestly, and if I go it'd only
5 > > be for a few days. Its also probably a good way to find a roomate to
6 > > make the cost of rooms a bit less. We don't have enough dev's close
7 > > enough to san fran to allow a whole bunch of us a floor to crash on as
8 > > far as I know. If however you are, give us a shout with floor space ;)
9 >
10 > as far as i know, dostrow will be organizing it ... and i'll be showing up to
11 > be his love slave and/or assistant
12
13 I'll be there, for sure. I'm not sure which days, possibly all of them
14 or possibly only 2 days, depending on what I can get off from work.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
19 x86 Architecture Team
20 Games - Developer