From: mbutcher <mbutcher@××××××××××.tv>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ethical Policy
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:07:38
1 One other rhetorical question:
2
3 Wouldn't it make sense for Gentoo to buy other gentoo related names (e.g.
4 gentoo.com, gentoo.net, gentoo-for-money.com) in order to prevent other
5 companies from registering those names and claiming to be affiliated with
6 Gentoo Technologies? Why, then, would registration of other domains be proof
7 of devious motives?
8