From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:40:22
1 Alexandre Buisse wrote:
2 > I won't take this to the council myself, but I think this should be
3 > discussed at the very least: we need a way to limit the council power,
4 > since it seems there is nothing to this effect in the metastructure
5 > glep.
6
7 I'm not going to write an essay because I don't have the time, but I
8 dislike this idea. We'll just get everything wrapped up in red tape
9 again like devrel was, and who do you appeal to when you (in the plural)
10 decided to put this group of people in charge in the first place? This
11 isn't a three-branch government and I don't think it should be.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15 --