From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Recruitment process is moving back to quizzes
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:57:33
1 On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:15:26 +0800
2 Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
3 > The first time I did the quizzes, it took me 9 months. After having
4 > been away for a couple of years, I recently returned as Gentoo
5 > dev, and the second time I did the quizzes it took me 3 months.
6 > I've seen others take a long time doing them as well. Davide (pesa),
7 > one of our most valued contributors in the Qt team, took close
8 > to two years I think.
9
10 If it's taking you that long, you're doing something wrong... The
11 quizzes are pretty easy, and only test the bare minimum of what you
12 should know. They shouldn't take you more than a couple of hours.
15 Ciaran McCreesh