From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] using pmake in ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:14:49
1 Hi!
2
3 I just started to look over which packages works with pmake. I'm doing
4 the GNOME-packages and it would be great if someone with a SMP machine
5 could help me test all the packages. Especially if you use KDE (so I
6 don't have to install it on my machine).
7
8 If you want to help please send a mail to the list about which
9 packages you'll be doing so double effort will be spared.
10
11 And when you have tested packages please send me (or the list) the
12 list of packages and the result on compiling them with MAKEOPTS="-j 4"
13 in /etc/make.conf
14
15 Regards,
16 Mikael Hallendal