From: Dan Nelson <dan.nelson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openoffice ebuild (needs maintainer :-)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:53:52
1 On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 01:48, Geert Bevin wrote:
2 > I can launch a compile later on today on a machine. But it's a PII 450
3 > so I really don't know how long it will build.
6 I just got done compiling build 641 on my RC6 box. It took about 25
7 hours on a PII 450 with 256m of ram. I didn't use the ebuild to compile
8 it, but I looked through the existing one and it didn't do anything
9 different from what I had done manually.
10
11 I'd have to say that I will have to see significant speed improvements
12 to want to compile openoffice again.