From: Ivan Yosifov <ivan@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: app-portage/genlop: 9 open bugs, dead upstream
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:44:17
1 Well, this is the problem. I like it too, and I too don't like the
2 current stituation. Currently genlop is abandonware. There is no
3 activity in Bugzilla, so that's why I post to gentoo-dev.
4
5 Portage Utilities Team, Hello ?
6
7 If we all like it that much, perhaps someone will want to take over it,
8 make a homepage ( or just set www.gentoo.org as the homepage ) and go
9 through the open bugs.
10
11 If not - it can be either dropped or left as it is currently. If no one
12 cares maybe the user base is not that large.
13
14 In either case, it would be interesting to know what is the Portage
15 Utilities Team view on the matter.
16