From: Zeerak Mustafa Waseem <zeerak.w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Split desktop profile patches & news item for review
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:01:20
1 On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 03:46:50PM +0200, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
2 > On Friday 05 March 2010 14:57:32 Ben de Groot wrote:
3 > > On 5 March 2010 09:28, Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o> wrote:
4 > > > Feel free to submit some documentation patches now that all our docs are
5 > > > #$!@ed. Thanks.
6 > >
7 > > No need for the drama, my friend. A couple of more choices in
8 > > profiles does not fuck up all our docs. Some clarification will need
9 > > to be added to docs that refer to the desktop profile, yes. That's
10 > > a good point. Let's start identifying which docs need updating.
11 > >
12 > > Cheers,
13 >
14 > I maintain the KDE docs, so I'll update them. I'll also send a doc patch for
15 > the gnome and xorg docs. I already blogged about it, and will write the news
16 > item. I suppose those are more than enough. Thanks for pointing that out
17 > --
18 > Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
19 > Gentoo KDE/Qt Teams
20 > blog.tampakrap.gr
21
22 How about the Handbook? As far as I remember you're asked to choose a profile :-)
23 I can file a bug it needs to be done :-) Just let me know
26 Zeerak Waseem